Sunday, April 12, 2009

Welcome Wyatt Reinke Ward

Our newest and only nephew, Wyatt, was born on March 27th in Minnesota. After some trials in the hospital he is home with his happy parents Ryan (my brother) and Jackie. He looks so precious and we really want to meet and hold him. I've finished some things for him that i hope will fit him this summer.

Wyatt - so cute. thanks for the picture amy! :)
Here is the whole package - the shoes are reversible see below for the other side
Here are the details I've added on the onesies. Lots of room for improvement but still cute I think
The shoes soles and other side. It was so fun making these things for Wyatt. I've been told I have an old soul, and that I must be old if I'm sewing. Whatever I am, I enjoy making things for little ones. Lots of love going into our "homegrown fashions"

1 comment:

Christopher and Lauren said...

oh my goodness! the shoes are too cute and i LOVE the monkey onesie!! well done shannon!! you are so creative :)