Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our 1st year of marriage

...has been blissful. Gabe never disappoints that is for sure! He surprised me for our anniversary with a stay at the beautiful Brown Palace in downtown Denver. I was in awe just standing in the lobby. You looked straight up and to see a magnificent stained glass ceiling. The place was ornate and felt like we were on the Titanic minus the being on a boat. That night we went out to Osteria Marco, an Italian restaurant. It was the BEST cheese and food I've had. Seriously. Amazing in house cheeses that we dream about. We got back to the hotel and there was a rose petal turn down and woke up to an amazing room service breakfast. It was a euphoric day for us and are so happy to be married to one another.
the brown palace
The room dividers were wine racks, very fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe Stewart said...

Gabe is only that sweet because he has an amazing wife. He's never done that for me, even though I've asked him.