Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wedventure numero uno

Wedventure will bring you three lovely weddings in the next month. This is our first one which was my best friends wedding. It was a lovely fall day, September 20th, in minnesota. It was wonderful - the trees were turning, sun shining, just right temperature, a beautiful bride and handsome groom.

A fun thing about weddings for me is seeing how the couple's personalities shine through in the details. Andrea is one of the most creative people I know and she did an amazing job at creating much of her wedding paraphernalia. She even did glass etching! It was a fun night and we danced the night away with the happy couple.
Getting all ready and prettied up

Relaxing before the big ceremony
Tres amigas from moorhead

2 comments:

Joe Stewart said...

I didn't think you could do it, but you managed to use the word paraphernalia. Well done.

Andrea said...

yay wedding pictures!!!! I can't wait to see more!